Sunday, October 20, 2013

28. Jun Update: I Met the President // Project Nearly Finished



It's been a while since I blogged (anywhere) but I've been busy as Φuck with 28. Jun...quick update - I met the president of Serbia (who looked me in the eye and said "don't ever let your beard steal the show at my event again") and our members met a bunch of other cool people like Novak Djokovic and President of the UN General Assembly Vuk Jeremic...more importantly we also successfully delivered over $1 mil in medical and humanitarian aid to Serbs in Republika Srpska and Montenegro...Our 2 year long humanitarian project 'Srpske zemlje, Srpski rod' is almost over and soon I will have my life back and return to music x fashion...I apologize for the infrequent updates here so follow me on Instagram to keep up @filipfilipi