Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ariana Dvornik - Dance On The World (feat. Filip Filipi)



Ariana Dvornik - Dance On The World (feat. Filip Filipi) by Filip Filipi

I've been wanting to knock out a euro dance track for a while now and young singer/actress/model Ariana Dvornik has had a lot of buzz lately so it was only right we hooked up. Ariana's fam (she's the niece of legendary Croatian singer Dino Dvornik) is actually from Dalmatia like my pops so I'd go as far as calling this a 'homie collab.' The production is again handled by the brilliant Jonathan Lee who recorded me, mixed the track and got locked out of his house and car all in the last 3 hours. The cover art was whipped up the genius some know as Marko Ĺ ejat.

DOWNLOAD | SOUNDCLOUD | YOUTUBE

Follow me on Twitter, 'Like' my Facebook page and if you like Russian hats check out my official site!