Monday, March 14, 2011

Working on Filipi Wednesdays


I'm working on about 10 new songs which i plan to release every Wednesday once i'm done...i hope to do 2 or 3 huge singles and the rest experimental tracks...i been digging through this crazy blog for old Yugoslavian music and i found some dope dalmatian chanting which i'm gonna try to flip as well as a Serbian children's song i used to listen to when i was little!..i also wanna pay homage to Canada so me and Jonathan Lee are working on something crazy with a native sample...me and (London's finest) revo are workin on a dub step track...a certain former miss Serbia (who helped me with the ceca track) is recording a crazy track to one of my beats...and i think i discovered the next Shakira...i don't want to give too much away right now but there's lots of other extraordinary music in the works so keep checking back regularly and following my twitter for updates!