Friday, February 4, 2011

Interview with Wannabe Magazine


What a lot of my fans are dying to know about is the status of the track I got coming up with Ceca and Lil Wayne. Here’s an exclusive update for you Jovana, and I’m only telling you this because you’re an Aquarius: The latest I’m hearing from her management – Music Star Production is the song is a definite go but she wants the lyrics I wrote for her edited so they took it to Marina Tucakovic, the renowned songwriter. The song is co-produced by Deezle, who is Lil Wayne’s engineer and we’re waiting for Ceca’s part to be finished before we try to get him in the studio because he’s very busy now that he just got out of jail. My part is finished and trust me I’m dying to release it but I promise the wait will be worth it because it’s truly shaping up to be a great song. A “goose bumps-inducing song” according to some that have heard it. That is all I’m allowed to tell you about it because I don’t want anymore disinformation being leaked online. FULL INTERVIEW

big shout out to Jovana Miljanović for making this happen, click here for the Serbian Version