Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Balkan Music Cartel


I'm making the world's first 'record pool' for Balkan music. I'll be debuting all my new music through an exclusive mailing list before I release it to the mainstream media. All radio show hosts, club DJs, music bloggers, music tastemakers, critics and basically anyone with a platform which promotes Balkan music is invited to join. I will be keeping this list exclusive so please send an email to balkanmusiccartel@gmail.com with your name, email address and a description of what you do. All emails will be taken into consideration and those deemed to be appropriate will be added to the mailing list. The list will be used to debut my tracks along with other artists I work with but my eventual aim is to leak all new Balkan music through this portal.
- Filip Filipi

for updates 'like' the Balkan Music Cartel Facebook Page