Sunday, October 17, 2010

October Update: Basketball + New Single & Mixtape in the works


YO!

I wanted to keep everyone in the loop as to what i've been up to since the mixtapes dropped...BASKETBALL!! as some of you may know before i got into music ball was my thing and i decided to give college basketball one last chance before i turned benjamin buttons age...all of last month i was at try outs and amazingly i made the team!!! my conditioning was atrocious but i could still play a lil'... i definitely wasn't the best player (but i did have the best kicks) nonetheless it was a great experience and i want to thank my teammates and coaching staff who were all great! the reason i'm speaking in past tense is my plate is currently too full music-wise and there was no way in the world i could juggle both...there's still a chance i might play second semester, just the thought of those 7am practices has me excited :)

MUSIC - first i want to thank everybody who supported my latest mixtapes and if you haven't done so already you need to cop design & origin of stars, here is a great review...second I've started work on my final mixtape which will be called Life, Money and Cashmere...the first single will be epic, all i can tell you for now is it will be co-produced by platinum producer Boi1da (Eminem, Drake, G Unit, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross) and 3-time Grammy winner Deezle (Lil Wayne, Donald Harrison, Eddie Palmieri, Tito Puente) and mixed by Bojan Dugic (Gwen Stefani, Mariah Carey, Shakira, Britney Spears, Jay -Z, 50 Cent)...told you EPIC...the song will have a major Serbian feature, not set on anybody yet but if you've been following me on twitter i did drop some hints...STAY TUNED!